Yields: 6 Servings
- Place a large flat tray in a hot oven for 15 minutes at 200°c
- Peel and roughly cut the sweet potatoes, potatoes, butternut squash and parsnips into thick cut chip style shapes. Place vegetables in a bowl and add the oil. Cut the red onions and shallots into wedges and chop the garlic.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and add the oil , black pepper and nutmeg. Add the fresh rosemary and thyme and mix together.
- Place the vegetables on to hot tray from the oven and you should hear the vegetables sizzle immediately. Quickly return to the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Shake the tray halfway through the cooking.
- When cooked drizzle with some local honey and return to hot oven for 8 minutes. Brian’s Tip:
- Use leftover vegetables in a wrap with some mozzarella and basil the following day