Yields: 6 Servings
- 150ml Fresh Whipped cream
- 1 Punnet Clarkes Strawberries
- Dust of Icing Sugar Method:
- Preheat oven to 180 °c Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a bowl using electric mixer cream 100g of sugar and butter. Sieve the flour into the bowl and add the semolina with a wooden spoon fold together to form dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface. Knead the dough slightly together. Wrap in cling film and place in fridge for 20 minutes to rest and chill.
- Roll out to about 75mm and cut into desired shapes and place on baking tray with parchment paper. Sprinkle with remaining 25g sugar and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the tray and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with whipped fresh cream and sliced Clarkes Strawberries. Dust with icing sugar. Brian’s Tip:
- Add a dollop of Strawberry Jam for an even fruitier flavour