To Dress the Burger:
- 1 Beef Tomato
- Burger Relish or Pickle
- Gem Lettuce Method:
- Preheat the oven to 170° C.
- Fry the diced onion in the oil and butter.
- Place the minced beef in a bowl, then add the cooked onion, egg, nutmeg and bread crumb.
- Add grated cheese and combine together and form 4 equal round shape burgers. Chill in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan and fry the burgers for 2 minutes on each side then transfer to the oven for 6 minutes. Use the pan the burgers were cooked in to toast the buns and soak up any juices.
- Dress the burgers with some relish or pickle along with a slice of beef tomato and gem lettuce. Remember the cheese is melting inside the burger meat.
- Brian’s Tip: Try with turkey and pork mince for an alternative burger.